BAZIRE MEDICAL LTD
Bazire Medical Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 11430490, and with its registered office at 78 Loughborough Road, Quorn, Leicestershire LE12 8DX, respects the personal information of people from whom it collects such information and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 679/2016) (GDPR).
We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on:
- who we are;
- how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information;
- your rights;
- on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
1. WHO WE ARE
Bazire Medical Ltd (hereinafter, “Bazire Medical”, “we” or “us”) collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
When we do so we are regulated under the GDPR, which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom), and we are responsible as “controller” of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
- Company name: Bazire Medical Ltd
- Postal Address: 2nd Floor, 15 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QQ
- Tel: 07702 737367
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. GENERAL ASPECTS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
2.2. Bazire Medical collects information whenever users visit any of Bazire Medical’s websites:
- www.drbaz.boxeddev.uk (hereinafter, “Site”)
2.3. We also collect information when you request the services and/or products offered through the Website and where applicable, we collect Personal Information when you access the corporate profiles of our social media accounts where Bazire Medical has or may have a presence including: www.facebook.com/drbazire/
3. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US:
3.1. We also collect the following information from;
3.1.1. Users who make enquiries: when you make enquiries to Bazire Medical in person, electronically or by telephone, in respect of our products and services, we will collect your name, address, email address and telephone number (Users);
3.1.2. Patients in receipt of treatment: from patients who are seen for treatment by Dr Bazire, we collect health data as set out in clause 4.3 below (Patients);
3.2. In addition to the Personal Data that Bazire Medical collects through the website, we may also process the Personal Data of Users and Patients when they contact Bazire Medical through any means other than the website.
In such cases we will always specifically inform all categories of data subjects about the processing of their personal data and, when necessary, we will request their explicit consent.
4. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS AND PATIENTS
4.1. Bazire Medical will process the personal data as follows:
- through online application forms on the Bazire Medical Website;
- connection data collected through cookies and similar technologies;
- data provided by the data subject through telephone conversations;
- data provided by the data subject through email contact;
- data provided by the data subject in person at our offices.
4.2. We may also collect Personal Data about Patients provided to us by third parties:
- during the course of the treatment, when Patients are referred for consultation by another doctor or service, we will obtain further health data about the Patient reported by that source.
4.3. We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, such as name and surname(s), postal address, gender, date of birth, email address and telephone number.
- health data, such as weight, possible pathologies or illnesses, prescribed medication, dietary information, emotional state, potential allergies and intolerances, and any other personal health information that the Patient brings to the attention of Bazire Medical and/or Dr Bazire and which is strictly necessary for the correct monitoring and control of the treatment.
5. PASSIVE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Like many other websites, we also automatically collect and log other non-identifying information when you interact with the Bazire Medical website:
5.1 Device data. We collect data from the device and application you use to access the Bazire Medical website, such as your Internet protocol (IP) addresses, operating system, device type, browser type and timestamps.
5.2 Usage data. We collect usage data that may include which Bazire Medical webpages you visit, what you click on, when you performed those actions, and so on. Emails sent by Bazire Medical collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them. We do this to measure the performance of the Bazire Medical email messaging and to monitor and improve email deliverability and open rates.
6. OUR POLICIES FOR CHILDREN
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Bazire Medical requires any users or patients under the age of 18 years to have the signed consent of their parents or legal guardians to receive treatment. The data gathered for such treatment will be the same as the information gathered from adult patients.
7. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA, APPLICABLE LEGAL BASIS AND STORAGE TIME
The Personal Data of the User and/or Patient will be processed for the following purposes:
- To deal with requests for information and/or consultations made by each User, including the appointment request with the doctor. The data processed for this purpose will be stored until the request for information and/or the query has been answered. The legal basis of such processing will be the User’s implicit consent at the time of request and/or consultation, so that Bazire Medical can reply to it.
- To manage the relationship with each Patient during the course of treatment. The data processed for this purpose will be stored during the validity of the contract that the Patient has with Bazire Medical and, once this has concluded, for such time as is necessary for Bazire Medical to comply with its legal obligations. The legal basis of the processing will be the performance of the contractual obligations between Bazire Medical and the Patient.
- To keep Patients informed, by sending commercial communications, including by electronic means, about the products, services and news of Bazire Medical. The data processed for this purpose will be stored until such time the Patient unsubscribes and opts out of receiving email communications. The legal basis of the processing will be that of explicit consent for all those users who commence treatment for the first time and register as new Patients of Bazire Medical.
- With respect to Patients who are already receiving treatment services from Bazire Medical, Bazire Medical relies upon its legitimate interests and the soft opt in in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations in sending information about new products and services to existing Patients.
8. WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be communicated to other doctors and health services to whom you may be referred during the course of treatment.
9. KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
9.1 We work hard to keep your data safe. We use a combination of technical, administrative, and physical controls to maintain the security of your data. This includes using Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) to encrypt many of our Services. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure; if you have a security-related concern, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
9.2 We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
9.2 We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach within 72 hours where we are legally required to do so.
9.3 You should also note that whilst we will use all our efforts to protect your privacy and data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet because no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights. In summary, these include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information.
- Access your personal information. Please provide enough information to identify yourself correctly.
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold. You can request us to rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect. We will update your personal details and keep your data accurate.
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you. In certain situations you can request us to erase any personal data that we process about you.
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Please note that some of these rights apply in specific circumstances and are qualified by exemptions in data protection legislation. We will advise you if we are relying on any such exemptions when we respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email or write to us as below:
- Bazire Medical Ltd, 2nd Floor, 15 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QQ;
- or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner, who may be contacted through https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or on telephone: 0303 123 1113.